Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy First Birthday Princess Celeste!







Celebrated my niece Celeste's first birthday, princess-themed, of course. Good food (mmm...garlic breadsticks), and good fun. Since she was born so close to Halloween, they decided to make it a costume party. This was the perfect excuse for us oldies to dress up like we used to when we were kids.

Andrew, my cousin Dan, and I decided to go as Napoleon Dynamite, Pedro, and Deb. Cousin Michelle came as the Mad Hatter. Cousin Julie was the white phantom, but I think she looked like Danielle from Ever After. My sister came as a Starbucks barista who has to go to work afterward.

My Tito Melvin thought I brought a new boyfriend. Grandma Perla said Andrew looked like a woman.

4 comments:

Michelle B. said...

yeah... those garlic breadsticks were addicting!!

Christian said...

i seriously could not stop laughing when i saw the picture of dan and andrew.

Christian said...

oh my god i just realized your deb also, ahahaha.

Mae Gagajena said...

I was trying to figure out what you guys were...I haven't seen the movie so I had no clue. For some strange reason I thought Andrew might be Mr. Trump...then I realized he had curly hair...