skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Assorted Small Things...
Instructions: Laugh out loud. Love with your full-sized aortic pump.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Happy Birthday Tita Susan
Happy Birthday Tita Susan! I remember when Colleen and I went through your purse to find out how old you are. To this day, it remains a mystery...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elisha Marie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
▼
January
(10)
TEAS Exam Update
TEAS Exam @ CSULA
TFC at Michelle's House
Coke Zero vs Diet Coke
Happy Birthday Tita Susan
Nursing Application
Happy Birthday Grandpa
The Extraction of Colleen's Wisdom
2009
Family Vacation at St. Regis Resort
►
2008
(79)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
buddy buddies
OurFamily
Dolores petitions Dealabs
6 years ago
wwad (what would andong do)?
Empat Tanda Anda Tidak Butuh Kartu Kredit
8 years ago
REMinLA
Finally, Sheldon's 1st Corgi Beach Day
11 years ago
The boring good life of Dan
After more than a year and a half...
16 years ago
The Random-ness of Meechi
16 years ago
incredible edibles, and other daily snippets
57
16 years ago
Blog, Blog, Blog.
I am alive.
16 years ago
dear blog...
NO GOOD!
17 years ago
Simply Jules
I like Halo Halo
No comments:
Post a Comment